Saturday, March 7, 2009

Guess it's no longer the deer camera...

I decided to leave the deer camera out for one week and force myself to just leave it out in the woods. In all fairness, I actually had forgot that I had put out the device.

So today after conveniently realizing my neglect, I took a quick trip out to gather my Moultrie and connected it to my laptop. I was seriously surprised and excited to see what I caught on film. However I was frustrated that the big buck track I found about one hundred feet away from the camera didn't make it's way into the flash. Oh well, his time is coming.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shots. Which model Moultrie are those pictures from?

Downeast Duck Hunter said...

DTC,
It's the Moultrie GAMESPYi40 with infrared flash. My wife got it for me for Christmas, I do have to say that it has already enhanced my hunting and provided a little excitement in finding out what's out there and when anything might be strolling through.

Thanks for posting and feel free to share your experiences whenever.

DEDH

Terry Scoville said...

Wonderful pictures DEDH! Hope your eye is doing better.